June 4, Utrecht
IBM will be organizing “The New Rules of Security” in a few weeks. Experts from IBM and other organizations talk about the security challenges in the age of digital innovation that day. As an (ISC)² member you will receive CPE credits for participating in this event, more about this at the bottom.
Plenary morning sessions with trends & developments from:
- Thales and KPN, about the impact of current developments on the security manager of tomorrow
- Ministry of Defense (Joint Intelligence and Security), on “D-Day in the fifth Domain”
- IBM, about experiences from our own SOCs and insights before and after a breach
Breakout sessions in the afternoon to delve into:
- The data security journey
- Secure cloud transitions
- Tomorrow’s SOC
- Agile incident response
- Hybrid identity & access management
A personal talk with one of the many experts present that day is also possible.
IBM Security Summit 2019
9.30 am – 5.00 pm
June 4, DeFabrique (Utrecht)
For questions, contact: email@example.com
Register / more info here
The event will earn you 6 CPE’s. If you registered with (ISC)² NL and are a (ISC)² member we will submit your CPE’s for you if you sign our list upon arrival and departure. There will be an (ISC)² NL list at the entrance.